Saturday, November 23, 2013

Quick Thanksgiving Projects

Since I'm being a real dud about posting, I thought I'd share a couple of tutorialsl I found on-line. Some ideas that look quick and easy for fall, which is quickly turning into winter where I am!  I found this on a blog called "Happy Clippings".

http://www.happyclippings.com/2013/09/diy-folded-paper-fall-leaves.html

And here's a tutorial for bubble wrap Indian corn! These would be fun projects for kids---or anyone! Looks like fun to me!
This came from a site called "Crafts For All Seasone"


Well, just a couple of quick and easy projects for last minute Thanksgiving and fall decorating. I know people will be dragging out the Christmas trees as soon as the table is cleared off from Thanksgiving dinner. Sorry to be so slow with these. Maybe something to keep in mind for next year!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ONE AND ALL!!